Honoring Fenway’s Planned Giving Donors
The Fenway Legacy Society recognizes the foresight and generosity of our friends who have arranged a bequest or planned gift to Fenway Health. Your membership involves no dues or obligations, but it does allow us to honor and recognize you for the future plans you have made.
Like any relationship, the one you build with Fenway is deepened by your involvement in the organization and the pride you take in being part of its growth. In gratitude for your generosity, here are some of the ways Fenway keeps you involved and recognizes the philanthropic leadership of our Legacy Society members.
Benefits of Legacy Society Membership
- A lapel pin gift designed exclusively for members
- Invitations to roundtable discussions with the president and senior staff
- Invitation for two to attend our annual Board of Visitors Meeting
- Invitation for two to attend the annual Fenway Donor Appreciation Night
- Listing in various Fenway Health publications (unless you prefer to remain anonymous)
In addition to inspiring generosity in others, your planned gift will help ensure that Fenway will be here caring for our diverse community – locally, nationally and internationally – for generations to come. Thank you.
Joining the Legacy Society
- Designated Fenway Health in your will
- Designated Fenway Health as a beneficiary on your life insurance policy
- Bequeathed real estate to Fenway Health
- Or have chosen other planned giving options
For more information about how to make a planned gift which qualified you for Legacy Society membership, please click here.
Legacy Society Membership Roster
- Anonymous (7)
- Robin A. Atlas, M.D. and Talia N. Herman, M.D.
- Joan Ayers and Diane Patalano
- Jeffrey C. Banks
- Raymond L. Barnes
- Stephen L. Boswell, MD, FACP and John A. Neale
- Bradford W. Voigt and William G. Burton
- Joseph R. Caputo
- Michael A. Castellana and Robert Rothery
- Stewart B. Clifford, Jr.
- KC Cowan*
- Ryan W. Cunningham, Esq.
- John M. DeCiccio
- Nannette L. Dumas & Judith B. Bradford, PhD*
- Stephen M. Earheart
- John R. Ehrenfeld
- Kyle Faget, Esq.
- Philip Finch
- Steven F. Fossella
- Brian K. Gerhardson & John W. Shade
- Adam Graves
- Robert H. Hale
- Dean T. Hara
- Timothy B. Harwood
- Deborah Heller, PhD and Ann Sanders
- Paul Hempel
- Joanne Herman
- Charles Hindmarsh
- Ken Hirschkind
- Howard Hoffman
- Justin Isaac
- Robb Johnson and Rick Gosselin
- Terence M. Keane, PhD & Douglas H. Hughes, MD
- Keith D. Kohl
- G.P. Paul Kowal
- Michael A. Kramer, DDS, DMSc
- David Lampariello, OD
- Ken A. Levine
- Rhonda Linde, PhD
- Edmond R. Macri
- Theodore V. Marsters
- Patrick J. McNamara
- Thomas J. McNichol
- Louis M. Meucci
- Paul O. Miller
- Robert A. Mitchell
- Kendra E. Moore, PhD
- Jeffrey H. Munger and Robert T. Whitman
- Joseph J. Nicholson
- Matthew B. O’Brien
- Albert J. Oneto
- Dale Orlando
- Liz Page
- Lisa Paine, CNM, DrPH and Linda Daniels, PsyD
- Stephen P. Pentek
- James P. Phillips
- Lt. Col. Michael E. Profenno
- Brian Ramos
- Ruth and Robert Remis
- Louise Rice
- Louis Risoli
- Jose L. Romero, Jr. and William I. Allison
- Carol Tye Rose
- Allison Salke
- Arnold E. Sapenter and Joseph C. Reed, PhD
- Sarah Schochet and Darrah March
- James R. Seligman, DMD
- Douglas Spencer
- Scott E. Squillace, Esq.
- Charles E. Steinman and John C. Marksbury
- Caleb Paul Stewart
- Lisa Whittemore
- Edward L. Wierman
- David R. Yalen
- Joblin C. Younger, Esq.
Want To Know More?
Contact Paul Miller,
Send Us Mail
Fenway Health Development Department
1340 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02215
We Respect Your Right to Privacy
Fenway Health always honors the wishes of donors who choose to remain anonymous. Kindly call us at 617.927.6350 to remove your name from our website and other acknowledgement materials.
About Giving to Fenway
Fenway Health is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. For information about our non-profit status, please contact our Development Department at 617.927.6350. Fenway is listed with Guidestar.org, an organization devoted to connecting philanthropists with up-to-date and accurate information on non-profits.