MyFenway.org and MyBorum.org are secure online sites that allow Fenway Health and Sidney Borum, Jr. Health Center patients to:
- Access your personal health information, including test results
- Request prescription refills
- Request referrals
- Communicate with some of our medical providers over email
- Coming Soon! Schedule appointments online
If you have any questions about MyFenway.org or MyBorum.org, please email MyFenway@fenwayhealth.org. This is not a secure email, so please do not include personal or medical information.
Signing up is Easy!
If you are a Fenway Health patient at either 1340 Boylston Street or Fenway: South End, or a patient at the Sidney Borum, Jr. Health Center, signing up for an online patient site account is easy:
- Go to MyFenway.org or MyBorum.org.
- Once you are at the site, on the right hand side, look for Join Our Clinic and click on the link Start today by Creating an Account Online to enter our secure patient access site.
- Review the disclaimer and then choose I Accept.
- At the Create New Account Screen, you will create a username and password to access Fewnay’s secure online medical information site. Initially, you will be able to use this site to request prescription refills and make referral requests online. You will also be able to communicate with some Fenway medical providers. In the future, you will also be able to make appointment requests and access some lab test results and other medical information. The list of doctors available by email on MyFenway.org will also expand over time.
- Each account must have a unique email address associated with it, so if there is more than one Fenway patient in your household, you will each need a different email address to sign up at MyFenway.org.
- Create a password for your account, along with a secret question in case you forget your password. The click Save.
- At the next screen, choose I have been seen in the clinic as a patient.
- At the Identity Verification screen, enter your personal information to link your secure MyFenway.org account to your medical record. Click the Verify button to submit your information.
- Congratulations – you have successfully created your secure account. You can use it to order your prescriptions refills, make referral requests and communicate with some medical providers. Soon, you will be able to schedule appointments online.