- This event has passed.
Save the Date! 7th annual LGBT Elders in an Ever Changing World
March 16, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Save the date for the seventh annual LGBT Elders in an Ever Changing World conference is a collaborative effort of the LGBT Aging Project, a program of Fenway Health; North Shore Elder Services and the Over the Rainbow LGBT Coalition; Salem State University School of Social Work; Care Dimensions; and AARP Massachusetts. Substantive practice and policy topics that affect and involve the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender communities and allies are addressed in this open and welcoming forum as a convening of community. LGBT Elders in an Ever Changing World is intended for consumers, educators, researchers, and public policy makers as well as professionals who support and work with LGBT older adults and caregivers. CEUs are offered for social workers and nurses.
We anticipate hosting about fifteen breakout sessions at the Conference. The following is information for submission of presentation proposals:
- Presenters may submit multiple proposals
- Maximum of two (2) presenters per session
- A separate proposal must be submitted for each presentation
- Word format must be used for all proposals
- All breakout sessions will be 75 minutes in length and presenters should allow ample time for questions and discussion
Questions? Email LGBTelders2018@gmail.com.