Investing in Community Health is Investing in Your Business.
Fenway Health’s corporate and foundation partners understand that one of the most effective ways to create thriving communities is to invest in the people who live and work in them.
We see our partnerships as strategic alliances that not only support our onsite programs and services but also advance citywide and national public health initiatives. Like any investor, our partners also expect a return on their investment.
Organizations partner with Fenway because they know our programs have a measurable impact on healthcare access and quality; because Fenway is a fiscally viable organization with strong, visionary leadership; and because we have the longevity to confront the challenges of the future.
Fenway Health connects you to a well-informed and loyal constituency that returns your support:
- 74% of respondents to a post-event survey said they would prefer to purchase a product from a sponsor over a non-sponsor.
- Almost 60% have a household income over $100,000 and 27% above $200,000
- 78% of our audience members own their own home
- Almost 20% drive luxury vehicles valued at $45,000+
When you sponsor an event or program at Fenway Health, you take advantage of an opportunity to:
- Market your products and services to people with significant disposable income.
- Promote your corporate philanthropy to an email database of 11,000+ supporters, 2,500+ event attendees, and a growing website user community currently logging 10,000+ unique visitors every month.
- Take advantage of advertising incentives to channel our supporters to your products and services.
- Create name recognition among influential business and political leaders.
- Publicize your support of the LGBT community through coverage of Fenway events to the LGBT community, including the New England-wide readership of Bay Windows and the bi-monthly LGBT lifestyle magazine Boston Spirit.
To learn more about Fenway Health sponsorship opportunities contact Cheryl Katon, Vice President of Resource Development & Donor Engagement at 617.927.6108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want To Know More?
Contact Fenway’s Development Department
Send Us Mail
Fenway Health Development Department
1340 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02215
We Respect Your Right to Privacy
Fenway Health always honors the wishes of donors who choose to remain anonymous. Kindly call us at 617.927.6350 to remove your name from our website and other acknowledgement materials.
About Giving to Fenway
Fenway Health is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. For information about our non-profit status, please contact our Development Department at 617.927.6350. Fenway is listed with Guidestar.org, an organization devoted to connecting philanthropists with up-to-date and accurate information on non-profits.