We are here to provide exceptional care during your pregnancy, while supporting you and your partner in a comfortable and safe environment. We strive to work in partnership with each patient to meet specific needs and preferences for your pregnancy.
You will have access to a team of providers to guide you through your pregnancy, as well a close partnership with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, the hospital where your baby will be born. Together, we will work to provide outstanding care so you feel comfortable and satisfied throughout your pregnancy.
For information on our alternative insemination program, please click here.
Fenway Health Obstetrics Materials
- Gestational Glucose Tolerance Test
- Pregnancy Information Packet (PDF)
- Obstetrics Patient Checklist & Medication Use During Pregnancy (PDF)
- Third Trimester Packet (PDF)
- Lactation Services (PDF)
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Materials
- Chromosomal Abnormalities Brochure (PDF)
- Cord Blood Donor Consent (PDF)
- Cord Blood Donor Health Questionnaire (PDF)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology at BIDMC (web site)
Links to Helpful Information
- Prenatal Development (ACOG, web site)
- Routine Tests During Pregnancy (ACOG, web site)
- Tobacco, Alcohol, Drugs and Pregnancy (ACOG, web site)
- Fish: What Pregnant Women and Parents Should Know (FDA, web site)
- Pregnant? Get the Facts on Lead (Mass. DPH, PDF)
- Zika Virus and Pregnant Women (CDC, web site)
Gynecological, sexual and reproductive health services
Our program serves everyone in need of sexual and reproductive health services. We work closely with you to meet your needs through all stages of life and provide outstanding, coordinated care in connection with your primary care, behavioral health, or specialty providers.
We provide treatment and care for a wide range of concerns including:
- Routine cervical cancer screening and follow-up
- Contraception and family planning services, including IUD and implant placement
- One-on-one contraceptive educational sessions with a trained counselor
- Atypical bleeding
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Uterine fibroids
- Menopausal symptoms
- STI screening and prevention
- Menstrual management
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic pain
- Sexual concerns
Have Questions or Want to Become a Fenway Obstetrics Patient?
Meet The Obstetrics & Gynecology Team
|Erin Gately, NP-C|
|Rebekah Viloria, MD|