Suboxone and Vivitrol Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
At Fenway Health, we understand that there are different paths to recovery, and we are dedicated to providing effective treatment for Substance Use Disorder including Suboxone and Vivitrol.
- MAT is effective. Medications like Suboxone and Vivitrol empower people to reclaim their lives and rejoin their families, jobs, and communities.
- MAT at Fenway is incorporated into primary care, which allows you to receive all of your care in one place, and we have an on-site pharmacy.
- We offer rapid enrollment so that you can get started with MAT quickly.
Medication-Assisted Treatment is available at two Fenway locations:
- ANSIN BUILDING 1340 Boylston St. Boston MA 02215
- FENWAY: SOUTH END 142 Berkeley St. Boston MA 02216
Call 617.927.MAT.1 (6281) for more information.
Fenway: South End
Sidney Borum, Jr. Health Center
MyFenway is Now MyChart
Patients can use MyChart to request prescription refills and referrals online, as well as communicate with some providers.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Requesting Medical Records
To request a copy of your medical record, please download the medical records release form (PDF) and then fax it to 617.425.5713 or mail it to Medical Records, Fenway Health, Ansin Building, 1340 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02215.
Autorización de Fenway Health para divulgar información de salud protegida.