In response to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, we will be reducing the frequency of in-person obstetric visits, and completing many routine visits over the phone and virtually. Please keep in mind that these are general guidelines, and we understand that everyone has unique concerns and medical needs that we will address as needed.
We are here to provide exceptional care during your pregnancy, while supporting you and your partner in a comfortable and safe environment. We strive to work in partnership with each patient to meet specific needs and preferences for your pregnancy.
You will have access to a team of providers to guide you through your pregnancy, as well a close partnership with Beth Israel Lahey Health, where your baby will be born. Together, we will work to provide outstanding care so you feel comfortable and satisfied throughout your pregnancy.
Since 2016, new families have had the option of bringing their children to Fenway’s very own pediatric and family providers. Our team is committed to providing excellent care to families with LGBT members of any age. Learn more about our Family Medicine program.
Our Alternative Insemination (AI) Program provides patients with a baseline fertility assessment, behavioral health support, and office inseminations 365 days a year. For information on our AI program, please click here.
Fenway Health Obstetrics Materials
- Gestational Glucose Tolerance Test
- Pregnancy Information Packet (PDF)
- Obstetrics Patient Checklist & Medication Use During Pregnancy (PDF)
- Third Trimester Packet (PDF)
- Lactation Services (PDF)
- MA Health Care Proxy
- Consent for Obstetrical Care
Beth Israel Lahey Health Materials
- BIDMC Virtual Childbirth Education Classes
- Anesthesia for Childbirth Session Information (PDF)
- Chromosomal Abnormalities Brochure (PDF)
- Cord Blood Donor Consent (PDF)
- Cord Blood Donor Health Questionnaire (PDF)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology at Beth Israel Lahey Health (web site)
- Guide to Aneuploidy Screening
- BIDMC OB/GYN COVID-19 Childbirth Q&A
- BIDMC Parenting Groups and Mentoring Services
- Pregnancy Information Packet (Spanish)
Links to Helpful Information
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (web site)
- Prenatal Development (ACOG, web site)
- Routine Tests During Pregnancy (ACOG, web site)
- Tobacco, Alcohol, Drugs and Pregnancy (ACOG, web site)
- Fish: What Pregnant Women and Parents Should Know (FDA, web site)
- Pregnant? Get the Facts on Lead (Mass. DPH, PDF)
- COVID-19, Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Breastfeeding
- Natera Panorama Genetic Testing Information
- Natera Horizon Genetic Carrier Screening
Gynecological, sexual and reproductive health services
Our program serves everyone in need of sexual and reproductive health services. We work closely with you to meet your needs through all stages of life and provide outstanding, coordinated care in connection with your primary care, behavioral health, or specialty providers.
We provide treatment and care for a wide range of concerns including:
- Routine cervical cancer screening and follow-up
- Contraception and family planning services, including IUD and implant placement
- One-on-one contraceptive educational sessions with a trained counselor
- Atypical bleeding
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Uterine fibroids
- Menopausal symptoms
- STI screening and prevention
- Menstrual management
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic pain
- Sexual concerns
Links to Helpful Information
If you would like to schedule a gynecology appointment or are pregnant and would like to schedule an obstetrics appointment, please call 617.927.6299.
Fenway Health offers comprehensive birth control services.
Meet the 1340 OB/GYN Team
Meet the South End OB/GYN Team