Your Care, Our Community.
By using the Fenway Health Pharmacy, you’ll receive more coordinated care and also help support the larger community – all by filling your prescriptions with us!
Want to become a Fenway Pharmacy patient? Give us a call!
Fenway patients and clients who use our pharmacy enjoy benefits like:
- Having a provider and pharmacist who are part of the same team working together to ensure you get the best care possible
- Pharmacies at two Fenway Health locations – 1340 Boylston Street and Fenway: South End
- Automatic refills on your prescriptions where eligible
- We will help sync refills on multiple prescriptions to minimize trips to the pharmacy
- We offer home delivery within the state of MA at no cost to you
- Our pharmacists can provide information on co-pay assistance on a wide range of medications
- Many patients can receive savings on co-pays by refilling every 60 – 90 days rather than 30 – please check with your insurance company
- Because our refill staff are part of the same team as your provider and the pharmacy, you are likely to see faster refills than at outside pharmacies
Additionally, each time you fill a prescription at the pharmacy, you help fund care for those in need, including:
- Patients with chronic conditions, like HIV and Hepatitis, who need help managing their medications
- People on fixed incomes or without insurance who need help covering the cost of drugs
- Homebound patients needing to use our free mail delivery service.
Over the last two years, we have been able to dispense over $3 million in free and discounted prescription medications to those in need, thanks to all of our patients who use the pharmacy!
Pharmacy at the Ansin Building
1340 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02215
Pharmacy at Fenway: South End
142 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116
Free Prescription Delivery Service
For your convenience we offer free shipping on all prescription orders and we can ship virtually any prescription medication to any address in Massachusetts. So if is not convenient for you to stop by either of our Pharmacies, we can make it easy for you to receive your prescription medication. Whether you need your medications shipped across the street or across the state, you’ll find our free shipping program can be an easy way to get your meds.
We welcome your feedback regarding your experiences with any Fenway Health location, service and department. Please click here to use our online form to report concerns about your care, compliments or suggestions. Thank you!