Your Care, Our Community.
By using the Fenway Health Pharmacy, you’ll receive more coordinated care and also help support the larger community – all by filling your prescriptions with us!
Want to become a Fenway Pharmacy patient? Give us a call!
Fenway patients and clients who use our pharmacy enjoy benefits like:
- Having a provider and pharmacist who are part of the same team working together to ensure you get the best care possible
- Pharmacies at two Fenway Health locations – 1340 Boylston Street and Fenway: South End
- Automatic refills on your prescriptions where eligible
- We will help sync refills on multiple prescriptions to minimize trips to the pharmacy
- We offer home delivery within the state of MA at no cost to you
- Our pharmacists can provide information on co-pay assistance on a wide range of medications
- Many patients can receive savings on co-pays by refilling every 60 – 90 days rather than 30 – please check with your insurance company
- Because our refill staff are part of the same team as your provider and the pharmacy, you are likely to see faster refills than at outside pharmacies
Additionally, each time you fill a prescription at the pharmacy, you help fund care for those in need, including:
- Patients with chronic conditions, like HIV and Hepatitis, who need help managing their medications
- People on fixed incomes or without insurance who need help covering the cost of drugs
- Homebound patients needing to use our free mail delivery service.