Fenway Health has assembled a new Search Committee of dedicated individuals to aid in the continuing search for a new and permanent CEO. We’re pleased to announce our new Search Committee members:
- Jennifer Beaudoin – Board Member
- Kimella Dixon – Registered Nurse; Fenway Health Staff Member
- Michael Kramer – Board Member
- Jonathan Matsui – Board Member
- Sixto Munoz – Behavioral Health Specialist; Fenway Health Staff Member
- Jennifer Potter – Co-Chair of The Fenway Institute; Representing the Medical and Academic Communities
- Diane Tucker – Board Member and CEO Search Committee Co-Chair
- Scott Walker – Board Member and CEO Search Committee Co-Chair
These committee members bring a wide and diverse variety of skills and experiences to the search process. Our staff members represent two of our largest departments, medical and behavioral health. Our Board representatives bring clinical, business, finance and human resources expertise to the search process. In addition to her connections to BIDMC and Harvard Medical School, Dr. Potter also provides a perspective from The Fenway Institute.
In the coming weeks, the Search Committee will be interviewing search firms to help conduct the national search for our new CEO. While we are engaging the services of a different search firm than was used last year, we’ll be able to move the process along because we can build off much of the important work done in 2018.
The Board is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and will continue to actively engage input from our employees and the larger Fenway community. Our goal is to secure a dynamic and effective new leader. The Search Committee, in collaboration with the newly hired search firm, will be creating an updated job description that the search firm will use to assemble a strong candidate pool.
We will continue to keep you updated as we have more information. Thank you for allowing us to serve you and for being part of our community.
Want to receive email updates about what’s happening at Fenway Health? Sign up here.