MyFenway.org and MyBorum.org are secure online sites that allow Fenway Health and Sidney Borum, Jr. Health Center patients to:
- Access your personal health information, including test results
- Request prescription refills
- Request referrals
- Communicate with some of our medical providers over email
- Coming Soon! Schedule appointments online
If you have any questions about MyFenway.org or MyBorum.org, please submit a secure helpdesk ticket here.
Signing up is Easy!
If you are a Fenway Health patient at either 1340 Boylston Street or Fenway: South End, or a patient at the Sidney Borum, Jr. Health Center, signing up for an online patient site account is easy:
- Go to MyFenway.org or MyBorum.org.
- Once you are at the site, on the right hand side, look for Join Our Clinic and click on the link Start today by Creating an Account Online to enter our secure patient access site.
- Review the disclaimer and then choose I Accept.
- At the Register Screen, you will create a username and password to access Fenway’s secure online medical information site.
- Each account must have a unique email address associated with it, but if you are managing the care of a child under 12 you will be able to add them to your account at the verification step.
- Create a password for your account, along with two secret questions in case you forget your password. The click Save. Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
- For security purposes, on the next screen you will need to complete the request form to have your account verified. Click the blue Request Form link.
- Complete the form with all required information and we will verify your account within 2 business days. *If you are creating an account for a child under 12 please include your name as well as the patient’s/child’s name.
- Congratulations – you have successfully created your secure account.