Fenway Health Offers Many Walk-In Services At Our Locations Throughout Boston
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, Fenway Health’s HIV/STI clinic is now open by appointment only.
Call us at 617.267.0159 to book. We offer:
- HIV/STI testing by appointment only
- STI treatment by appointment only
- Telehealth PrEP navigation services
- Telehealth linkage to HIV care service
Prior to visiting Fenway, please call the location ahead of your visit to confirm walk-in service availability for that day.
HIV and STD Testing Locations and Services Offered:
Walk-In HIV, Hepatitis C Testing, Insurance Enrollment, & Trans Health Navigation
Wednesdays, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, 2nd Floor
The last person will be seen at 6:20 pm at the walk-in clinic. Please bring any recent letters/correspondence you may have received from MassHealth with you to the walk-in clinic.
These services include:
- 4th Generation HIV Ag/Ab serum testing that can detect HIV infection 2 weeks after exposure
- Hepatitis C serum testing
- Insurance enrollment, including MassHealth
- Fenway’s Trans Health Patient Advocate is available for walk-in 20-minute appointments to help you find information, learn about resources, and figure out next steps.
HIV testing is also available as part of a medical visit, by appointment, and by walk-in (based on counselor availability). Ask your provider, or call 617.267.0159 to reach a counselor who can arrange for you to get tested.
As part of your visit, we offer confidential counseling to help you deal with the issues that surround your decision to test and the impact of knowing your status. Documentation of test results is available at your request.
For more information on what HIV antibody test results mean, click here.
Need STD Testing?
Fenway offers STD testing throughout the week for those who qualify. Call 617.267.0159 to speak with a counselor.
- Syphilis, Gonorrhea & Chlamydia screening
- Treatment for symptomatic bacterial STDs & known exposures
- Assessment for herpes & HPV symptoms (warts)
If you have a known exposure to an STD, or if you have symptoms, call your doctor right away, or call 617.267.0159 for counseling, information and to schedule an appointment.
Substance Abuse Treatment Program
For those who want to break the cycle of drug or alcohol abuse, Fenway offers acupuncture detoxification services on a daily walk-in basis during treatment center hours.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 10:00 am & 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
New clients will be asked to make an intake appointment prior to receiving services. These appointments are available Monday through Friday and can be made by calling the Behavioral Health Department at 617.927.6202.
After completing the intake with one of our counselors, the acupuncture clinic is available on a drop-in basis during listed hours without an appointment. For more information, click here.
To schedule an HIV test or for more information on Fenway's HIV Counseling & Testing Services, please call
Fenway: South End
Sidney Borum, Jr. Health Center
Requesting Medical Records
To request a copy of your medical record, please download the medical records release form (PDF) and then fax it to 617.425.5713 or mail it to Medical Records, Fenway Health, Ansin Building, 1340 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02215.