Welcome to Fenway Health’s Behavioral Health Department
There are many resources available if you or a friend or loved one is struggling with addiction to alcohol or drugs.
Fenway’s Behavioral Health Department offers counseling and support groups designed to help with addiction issues, especially for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender.
In addition, Fenway’s acupuncture detox program offers walk-in sessions available on a sliding fee scale to anyone who is concerned about their substance use, with most participants paying very little or nothing. Sessions are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 10:00 am and 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm, and from 9:00 am to 11:00 am on Saturday mornings. Pre-registration is required. Please call 617.927.6202 to schedule your enrollment visit.
A full list of substance abuse services is shown below. You must contact Denise at 617.927.6202 for an intake appointment before accessing these services.
- Acupuncture daily walk-in clinic for alcohol and drug detox
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 10:00 am (last treatment at 9:15 am)
Monday-Friday, 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm(last treatment at 5:45 pm)
Saturday, 9:00 am – 11:00 am (last treatment at 10:15 am)
- Substance abuse counseling, education and case management
- Individual and group counseling
- Smoking cessation
- Relapse prevention
- HIV risk reduction education and referrals to HIV testing
- Self-Help meetings on-site
To Become a New Patient
1340 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02215
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Fenway: South End
142 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sidney Borum, Jr. Health Center
75 Kneeland Street
Boston, MA 02111
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
(Same-day appointments available; walk-ins on Fridays from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm)