Welcome to Fenway Health’s Behavioral Health Department
There are many resources available if you or a friend or loved one is struggling with addiction to alcohol or drugs.
Fenway’s Behavioral Health Department offers counseling and support groups designed to help with addiction issues, especially for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender.
In addition, Fenway’s acupuncture detox program offers free, walk-in sessions on Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 10:00 am and 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm, and from 9:00 am to 11:00 am on Saturday mornings.
A full list of substance abuse services is shown below. You must contact Denise at 617.927.6202 for an intake appointment before accessing these services.
- Acupuncture daily walk-in clinic for alcohol and drug detox
(Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 10:00 am & 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm; Saturday, 9:00 am – 11:00 am)
- Substance abuse counseling, education and case management
- Individual and group counseling
- Smoking cessation
- Relapse prevention
- HIV risk reduction education and referrals to HIV testing
- Crystal Meth treatment groups
- Self-Help meetings on-site
To Become a New Patient
1340 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02215
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Fenway: South End
142 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sidney Borum, Jr. Health Center
75 Kneeland Street
Boston, MA 02111
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
(Same-day appointments available; walk-ins on Fridays from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm)