This year, annual flu shots are more important than ever for the whole family. Fenway Health is now taking flu vaccination appointments for pediatric patients. We will be holding pediatric flu clinics at 1340 Boylston Street on the 3rd floor on the following dates and times:
- Thursday October 29th 5:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Thursday November 5th 5:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Tuesday November 10th 7:00 AM-9:00 AM
- Thursday November 19th 5:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Tuesday December 1st 7:00 AM-9:00 AM
- Thursday December 10th 5:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Tuesday December 15th 7:00 AM-9:00 AM
The CDC recommends all children 6 months of age and older to receive the flu vaccine every year. If your child is due for other vaccines at the time of their flu vaccine, we will be able to give those as well.
To ensure your safety, Fenway has implemented various measures to protect our patients such as:
- Anyone entering one of our buildings will be screened for COVID-19.
- Staff and visitors at all of our locations will wear masks.
- We have rearranged furniture and added signage to encourage social distancing.
- We regularly clean and disinfect all public areas, exam rooms, restrooms, and work spaces.
Due to physical distancing safety measures, we only allow for one parent or guardian in the exam room with the child at this time. If you would like additional information about Fenway Health’s guidelines please visit our site at https://fenwayhealth.org/info/patient-visit-guidelines/
To schedule a flu vaccine appointment, please call 617.927.6000. We look forward to seeing you!
Want to receive email updates about what’s happening at Fenway Health? Sign up here.