The Fenway Leadership Circle is a special group of dedicated supporters who contribute $1,340 or more a year to Fenway Health. By joining The Fenway Leadership Circle, you will enjoy an array of benefits and recognition. But most importantly, you will provide us with the means to sustain and grow our core programs and services.
Think about how much Fenway Health means to you and the community. Think of the ways it enriches and enhances your life and those around you. Think about the support of the causes, research, mission, and community that you care about, many of whom have nowhere else to turn. Determining what Fenway will become is ultimately in the hands of leaders like you who will help us shape the future.Make a Leadership Circle Gift Now
Benefits of Fenway Leadership Circle Membership
Fenway Leadership Circle members enjoy an array of benefits and special recognition.
The levels of giving and their respective benefits are listed below, each successive tier also receives the benefits of those below it:
- Listing among the Fenway Health Honor Roll and in selected Fenway publications
- Invitation for two to attend the annual Fenway Donor Appreciation Night
- Invitations to roundtable discussions with the President and senior staff
- Fenway Leadership Circle Lapel Pin
All benefits of Ambassadors plus:
- Invitation for two to attend Fenway’s Board of Visitors Annual Meeting to learn about our programs and meet doctors, researchers and senior staff
- Invitation for two to the private reception preceding each of Fenway’s annual galas: The Dinner Party and The Men’s Event
All benefits of Advocates plus:
- An invitation for two to the Leadership Cocktail Party
- A pair of complimentary tickets to either of our annual galas: The Dinner Party or The Men’s Event
All benefits of Champions plus:
- An invitation for two to the Leadership Dinner
All benefits of Patron level plus:
Lunch and a personal tour with a member of senior leadership
Want To Know More?
Contact Lauren Doty,
Major Gifts Officer
Send Us Mail
Fenway Health Development Department
1340 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02215
We Respect Your Right to Privacy
Fenway Health always honors the wishes of donors who choose to remain anonymous. Kindly call us at 617.927.6350 to remove your name from our website and other acknowledgement materials.
About Giving to Fenway
Fenway Health is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. For information about our non-profit status, please contact our Development Department at 617.927.6350. Fenway is listed with Guidestar.org, an organization devoted to connecting philanthropists with up-to-date and accurate information on non-profits.